The integration between Sapling and Deputy allows you to link your Sapling and Deputy accounts to help manage onboarding and offboarding. When you update your data in Sapling, we will automatically be able to keep your Deputy data up to date.
How does the integration work?
- Every time a new team member is onboarded in Sapling, an employee record is created in Deputy and a Deputy account is provisioned for them.
- You have the option to enable sending new team members being onboard an Invite email from Deputy at the time their account is provisioned in Deputy.
- Every time team member data is updated in Sapling, we will update that data also in Deputy (as long as the Deputy API supports it)
- Every time a team member is terminated, we will inform Deputy to terminate them in their system as well.
- You have the option to also setup the Deputy integration so that Sapling requests that the account is deleted in Deputy and not just de-provisioned.
- If a team member is rehired in Sapling, we can also inform Deputy to reactive their account (provided you have not deleted it in Deputy already).
How to enable Sapling <> Deputy
*note: you have to be a Super Admin in Sapling and Deputy to enable the integration.
In Sapling, start by navigating from Home > Integrations. Scroll to the "Time and Attendance" integrations and turn on the Deputy toggle.
You will have to provide your Client ID and Client Secret provided to you in Deputy. You also will choose if you want to enable Deputy invitation during onboarding if you want us to delete Deputy accounts during offboarding.
- First name
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- Start Date
- Mobile Phone Number
- Street Address
- Postal Code
- Emergency Contact Name
- Emergency Contact Phone Number