Sapling customers leverage many technologies for their employee experience programs.
Sapling connects with a growing number of HR and non-HR technology partners, and our application offers seamless and secure connections with other vendors. These integrations can be enabled and maintained by certain Admin permissions in Sapling and don’t require any custom development or technical expertise to set up or manage.
Sapling's Key Integrations
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) - Sapling can receive candidate data from recruitment systems, enabling data to be efficiently passed to People Operations / HR teams. ATS Integrations: Lever, Hire by Google, Workable, SmartRecruiters, JazzHR, Linkedin Talent Hub, Breezy, and Hirebridge.
- HR Payroll & Benefits - Sapling allows customers to sync their employee data with a growing number of HR and payroll systems. HR & Payroll Integrations: ADP, BambooHR, Namely, Paylocity, Workday, Xero, Paychex, TriNet, and Bswift (Sequoia).
- Productivity- Sapling’s workflow and notification engine works seamlessly with a number of productivity applications. Productivity Integrations: G-Suite, Azure AD, Slack, Jira, and Asana.
- Single Sign On- Sapling allows customers to login to Sapling with standard password management systems, supporting three different systems: Google, OneLogin, Okta, Active Directory, Shibboleth, and Ping Identity.
- Feedback & Performance- Sapling can sync data with top tier feedback and performance systems. Feedback and Performance Integrations: Small Improvements, 15Five, and Peakon.
- Time Tracking & Scheduling - Sapling helps teams with hourly workers track their hours and schedules. Time Tracking / Scheduling Integrations: Deputy.
If you are interested in learning more about integrations, please reach out to email@example.com for more info!