Sapling’s calendar provides your team a birds eye view of all upcoming events related to each team member's experience.
What is the Sapling Calendar?
The calendar feature is available directly within the platform, and (when enabled) allows your team to see their calendar tab in Sapling.
To enable the Sapling calendar, go to Platform > Calendar > switch on Anniversaries, Birthdays, or both.
Who can see the Sapling Calendar?
Once the calendar is enabled, all employees have access to the following calendars:
- Task Due Date Calendar (showing each employee only the tasks that they are responsible for)
- Birthday Calendar (available to all and only includes day, not year)
- Anniversary Calendar (available to all)
- Holiday Calendar (available to all)
- Out of Office Calendar (only visible to customers using Saplings Time Off feature)
How can I customize who sees certain calendars?
If you'd like to hide access to the Sapling calendar for certain team members, you can also remove access to the calendar by adjusting their Permission Levels.
Here are the calendars employees can see based on Sapling's standard permission levels:
Can I sync this calendar with Outlook/Gmail?
Absolutely. For instructions on how to export the Sapling calendar to your Outlook or Gcal calendar, please see our Calendar Feeds help article.