We have some exciting news to share with you from team Sapling today:
- New integration with LinkedIn Talent Hub
- New Point in time reporting
- Updated time off policy creator
LinkedIn Talent Hub
We are proud to announce that we are a launch partner for LinkedIn Talent Hub. The first ATS built on the LinkedIn network to bring together sourcing, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and people ops management in one solution.
Here is what Lee Womer, Sr. Director, Business Development at LinkedIn had to say about the partnership: “Partnering with Sapling helps to further streamline the candidate hiring experience. We will continue to work closely to ensure our customers can source, manage, and hire candidates all in one place.” We could not agree more!
If you use LinkedIn for sourcing and have been thinking about using the new Talent Hub as your ATS, let us know, we are here to help make that connection possible! Expect to see the integration live in our platform in the next couple of weeks.
Point in Time reporting
Every now and then, People Ops leads like yourself reach out to us because they have a need to run a report to get a historical snapshot of a single date in the past. Say you want to know what was everyone’s salary on June 30th of this year, well now you can do just that!
We have added Point in Time reporting to our repository of powerful data management tools to make your job easier. Read more about it here.
Updated time off policy creator
We love growing with all of you! As your companies scale and continue to be successful, the need for more sophisticated time off policies increases. We heard from both potential and existing customers that you need more powerful features than what is available on the market, so in addition to being able to create custom policies for location, departments, and employment status, we added a number of powerful features such as:
- More sophisticated negative balance management including negative balance caps
- More sophisticated rollover management including rollover balance caps
- Min and max limits for time off requests per policy, so you can limit it to no less than 1 hour or 4 hour chunks or no more than 30 days in a row.
- Chained approvals per time off policies
- And we wrapped it all in an updated, more intuitive User Experience.
Do not miss out on these great updates, especially chained approvals. You can go into any existing policy and update it today. Here is a little primer to get you started.
Incase you missed it: new hire announcement
We released a New Hire Announcement recently that sends an email on Mondays announcing who has joined the team, you can customize it for different locations, departments, employment status and choose who receives it. We are enabling the feature for Super Admins throughout the platform. You can turn it off or customize it by doing the following:
- In the admin panel navigate to “Emails”
- Select “Alerts”
- Select “Create Alert”
- In the dropdown select “Weekly New Hire Announcement”
- Select the locations/departments/employment status for the new hires you would like to include in the announcement
- Select the permissions groups of users who should receive the alert
- Enter a title and subject for the alert
- Save and you’re done!
As always, we are all ears! Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions!