Prerequisites before starting this process:
- You must be a Super Admin in both JazzHR and in Sapling
- You must be logged into both Sapling and JazzHR, as you'll be going back and forth between the two during setup
Once you've confirmed your level of access, login to JazzHR to begin setting up this integration. Here's how:
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Copy your JazzHR API Key to your computer's clipboard
- Paste it into the "API Key" field in Sapling, under "JazzHR" on the Integrations page:
5. Then, you'll want to go back to JazzHR, and scroll down to the "Sapling" section on the Integrations page
6. Copy the Client ID from Sapling and paste it within the second field on the Integration setup in JazzHR.
You'll want to paste it within the URL, after the equal sign:
7. Lastly, you'll want to copy your Secret Key from Sapling, into the same popup in JazzHR:
8. Click Save
That's it! You should now see new hires flow seamlessly from JazzHR to Sapling.