What does this mean?
Sapling allows you to use the People Directory to request multiple employees complete profile fields. Examples of profile fields include First Name, Last Name and Mobile Phone Number.
How might I use this?
In some cases, you may need to create a new profile field in Sapling as your people operations processes grow and evolve. For example, you may want your employees to indicate the date of their 30 day check in, and as such create a profile field in Sapling that everyone (outside of new hires) must then complete.
How does it work?
1. When in Sapling, navigate to the People Directory at the top of the page.
2. Once in the people directory, you can select the entire page of employees based on your current Show settings or select individual employees by checking individual boxes.
Remember: you can also filter the directory to make sorting and selecting easier!
3. Using the drop down in the top most checkbox, select Request Information.
4. Select which profile field(s) to request.
Note: If employees are not allowed to complete the profile fields via permission settings, they will not be able to make any changes.
5. The selected employees will then receive an email alerting them to complete the profile field.
To see this process in action, take a peek at the following video: