When a candidate's profile has been marked as Hired in your ATS, the new hire's information will be sent to Sapling's Pending Hire Page.
You can then select the new hire from the Pending Hire's page and begin their onboarding process:
💡Note: You can also onboard someone from scratch by clicking the button in the top right!
There are a few other secondary actions you can take from this page:
- You can select one or several people and export their data as a CSV
- You can select one or several people and remove them from Sapling
- You can resolve any duplicate profiles that may show up if someone was re-hired to your org
Pending Hire FAQs
How do I get notified when there are new pending hires
To ensure you are notified about this event, you can assign individuals to receive a Pending Hire notification. Set this up by going to your "Email" setup page. Learn more about thatt email here - New Pending Hires.
I'm seeing a potential duplicate profile on this page. What does that mean?
Sometimes, former team members will be hired again at your company. If they are using the same email address, Sapling will flag this on the pending hires page. You can resolve it in a few ways:
- by updating their profile with the latest start date and new hire information
- by removing them and starting the process again from your ATS