There are a number of emails about Time Off that Sapling sends to managers and employees.
- New Time Off Request to a specific individual(s), who want to be notified of any time off requests, but are not the approver.
- Time Off Approve/ Deny to managers as an alert that one of their direct reports has requested time off.
- Time Off Modification to managers as an alert that one of their direct reports has edited a time off request.
- Pending Time Off Request a reminder to the approving manager that their direct report's time off request has not been approved/denied.
- Time Off Approved/Denied to employee who had submitted the time off request.
- Commenting on a PTO request to the manager or direct report, if the manager comments email will go to direct report, if direct report comments manager will receive the email.