As always, we’re thrilled to share our most recent product releases with you.
New Design System
We’ve rolled a new design system in Sapling providing better discoverability and consistency through the application.
We’ll also be rolling out the Updates Page later this week that will cover a new homepage for all your team members that provides highly relevant and contextual information about their responsibilities.
Program Leads can now save their edits to the Onboarding Invitations and Welcome Emails when onboarding new hires, saving you from making recurring changes over and over again.
You can either create new templates or overwrite existing ones, and any saved templates will be added to the Admin section and are available for future use.
Org Chart Navigation: Your team can now click from the org chart to individual people's profile, empowering them to learn more about their peers.
Out of Office iCalendar: We added the Out-of-Office iCalendar feed to your calendar feeds (available to all team members). This allows everyone to sync approved leave requests into their Google or Outlook calendar, and see who’s out of the office or on leave.
Added Job Title to Pending Hires page: We’ve added Job Title to your pending hires page, giving you foresight into what roles are coming through from your hiring team before initiating an onboarding.
Speed and Performance: A number of important bug fixes were rolled out this month. We continue to make big improvements to give you a more reliable and faster experience.
What’s coming up?
- Updates Page: A new homepage for all your team members that provides highly relevant and contextual information about their responsibilities.
- Transitions Dashboard: Keep track of all active employees, outside of those who are new to your company or departing soon.
- Sapling API: Add flexibility to your existing tools and workflows with Sapling’s API. Please reply if your team is interested in being part of the early access program.
- Custom Tables: Build time-series and other tabular data in Sapling for effective dates, compensation mapping, and asset tracking.
- Approval Engine: Protect the integrity of your data with custom approval workflows.
We hope you're enjoying your Sapling experience, and as always, let us know if you have any feedback.