Your company may observe various holidays across different locations. With Sapling, you can track and manage holidays across your entire organization.
Sapling’s Holiday Calendar allows your team members to:
- View company-wide holidays on their Sapling Calendar
- Request time off with visibility on on what days are already paid holidays ( i.e. they won’t get docked for paid company holidays that you’ve set up, such as Christmas, New Years or Memorial Day).
To create your company holidays:
- Login to your Sapling account
- Click to your company settings from the admin toolbar
- Then navigate to the Holiday Tab
- Click on "Create New Holiday"
Sapling requires two pieces of information to successfully create a holiday:
- The name of the holiday (for example: August Bank Holiday)
- The date, or dates (for example: August 6th, 2018)
By default, company holidays will apply to everyone in your organization, but you can also customize a holiday by:
- Employment status
Once a holiday is saved, it will appear in your team’s company calendar.
How to modify or delete a holiday:
Under "Action" select modify to edit the holiday, or delete to remove it from your company calendar.